Day 9 - What Makes God Smile?
Point to Ponder: God smiles when I trust him.
Verse: "The Lord is pleased with those who worship him and trust his love."
Psalm 147:11 (CEV)
Question to Consider: Since God knows what is best, in what areas of my life do I need to trust him most?
5 acts of worship that please God:
1. Love him supremely - through an intimate relationship with him.
2. Trust him completely - by having faith that he knows what is best for me.
3. Obey him wholeheartedly - without hesitation, questions, objections or reservations.
4. Praise and thank him continually - through expressions of adoration and gratitude.
5. Use our abilities - by accepting our individual God-given talents.