Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Organize Your Stuff Challenge - weeks 9 & 10

Trudging through the challenge over at 2 Peas in a Bucket and I'm very pleased with my progress so far. Week 9 had us gathering, sorting, purging and organizing our embellishments, all with a fake smile upon our faces. The photos below show my CTMH embellishments cases, IKEA RAJTAN glass jars with flowers and buttons, sparkly bling stored in a pretty ceramic planter and 2 small tackle boxes filled mostly with metal and acrylic embellishments.





Love my Clip-It-Up shown below! I held off on this purchase for over 3 years thinking it wasn't necessary. I purchased just the base unit about 3 months ago and could smack myself for waiting as long as I did. It's a fabulous product, built sturdy and it rotates as smooth as butter. It holds a ton of stuff and currently houses rub-ons, stickers, chip board and some smaller embellishments. The top unit add-on would be perfect for the smaller items and might be a purchase later down the road.

I need to back-track to week 7 (Ideas) and post photos of my design books and how they are displayed in my space. Over-all, progress is good and the work flow of my scroffice is improving. What more could I ask for!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Lisa! Now that you're pretty much all organized, get to work on creating!

    ReplyDelete