Saturday, March 20, 2010

TPDL-Day 13

Day 13 - Worship That Pleases God

Point to Ponder: God wants all of me.
Verse: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."
Mark 12:30 (NIV)
Question to Consider: Which is more pleasing to God right now - my public worship or my private worship? What will I do about this?

UPDATE ~

Worship accurately, based on scripture truth, not opinion or idolatry.
Worship God with your true heart and authentic self.
Praise God through specific and thoughtful worship.
Be a willing sacrifice, focusing on God, not yourself.

God wants all of me, not just the bits and pieces that I am willing to share. He wants full commitment, total obedience and all-out devotion. I need to jump in, not just dip my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment