Thursday, March 4, 2010

CTMH Convention 2010



Time's a ticking! I just registered for my CTMH Convention room at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center in Washington, DC. This will be my first time attending and I'm super excited. Just a quick road trip to DC for three days of scrapbooking and stamping, networking with fellow consultants and getting motivated to work CTMH as a business, not just a hobby.

My team member Carol Labuski is joining me, and although Convention is not until July, we've both started packing. From business classes to team meetings, plus hours of Create & Take events, the agenda is packed with invaluable experiences. CTMH is truly a company who stands behind their mission statement ~"We show you how to celebrate relationships through the art of scrapbooking and stamping. Faster. Simpler. Easier." Can you tell I'm like a kid at Christmas time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also like a kid at Christmas time about this convention. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete