Thursday, March 18, 2010

TPDL-Day 11

Day 11 - Becoming Best Friends With God

Point to Ponder: God wants to be my best friend.
Verse: "Friendship with God is reserved for those who reverence him."
Psalm 25: 14a (LB)
Question to Consider: What can I do to remind myself to think about God and talk to him more often throughout the day?

UPDATE ~

God desires an intimate relationship with him. "Knowing and loving God is our greatest privilege, and being known and loved is God's greatest pleasure."

Developing a friendship with God must include constant conversation and an attitude adjustment on my part. Everything I do can be done for God, maintaining an awareness of his constant presence. This will be a new habit for me.

Meditation means focused thinking. I am a worrier by nature, so meditation should be easy. I just need to switch gears and focus on God's words.

No comments:

Post a Comment