Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TPDL-Day 2

Day 2 - You Are Not An Accident

Point to Ponder: I am not an accident.
Verse: "I am your Creator. You were in my care even before you were born."
Isaiah 44:2 (CEV)
Question: I know that God uniquely created me. What areas of my personality, background and physical appearance am I struggling to accept?"

UPDATE ~

Nothing in my life is arbitrary. It's all for a purpose. WOW! That sets your mind wandering back through events and experiences from years past. "Chance encounters" are not by chance. He's like a Puzzle Master, fitting all the right pieces together.

God never does anything accidentally, and he never makes mistakes. There is a reason for everything he creates. I struggle with this daily ... sometimes hourly. I know I'm not meant to understand everything, but that doesn't take away the desire to know.

I am an expression of God's love and my life has profound meaning in God's plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment