Monday, March 15, 2010

TPDL-Day 8

Purpose # 1 - You Were Planned For God's Pleasure

Day 8 - Planned for God's Pleasure

Point to Ponder: I was planned for God's pleasure.
Verse: "The Lord takes pleasure in his people."
Psalm 149:4a (TEV)
Question to Consider: What common task could I start doing as if I were doing it directly for Jesus?

UPDATE ~

God chose to create me. I am a child of God.

To worship God wholeheartedly is to bring him great pleasure and glorify him. Worship is not a part of your life; it is your life, a lifestyle. We were all created with an innate desire to connect with God and have a relationship with him.

Praising God should be the first and last thing I do every day. Everything and anything I do should glorify God, performed as if I were doing it for Jesus himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment