Friday, March 12, 2010

TDPL-Day 5

Day 5 - Seeing Life From God's View

Point to Ponder: Life is a test and a trust.
Verse: "Unless you are faithful in small matters, you won't be faithful in large ones."
Luke 16:10a (NLT)
Question to Consider: What has happened to me recently that I now realize was a test from God? What are the greatest matters God has entrusted to me?

UPDATE ~

I must change my definition of life and replace it with biblical metaphors. I hope to stand before God at my final evaluation and receive his three promises: affirmation, promotion and celebration.

Life is a test. I do not want to fail any of the tests God places before me. Although sometimes I feel tested beyond my strength or ability, God is shaping my character.

Life is a trust. I need to be a better steward of all God has entrusted to me here on earth. None of it is mine; it is all a gift from God, entrusted to my care.

Life is a temporary assignment (Day 6).

1 comment:

  1. Great quote and I believe it's very true. I like your blog and look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete