Thursday, March 11, 2010

TPDL-Day 4

Day 4 - Made To Last Forever

Point to Ponder: There is more to life than just here and now.
Verse: "This world is fading away, along with everything it craves. But if you do the will of God, you will live forever."
1 John 2:17 (NLT)
Question to Consider: Since I was made to last forever, what is the one thing I should stop doing and the one thing I should start doing today?

UPDATE ~

My life on earth is just preparation for my life in eternity, as designed by God. My relationship with God, while here on earth, will determined my relationship with him in eternity. I need to focus less on the worldly concerns of here-and-now, think more about eternity and begin living in light of eternity. I look forward to the change!

"Every act of our lives strikes some chord that will vibrate in eternity."

"For us this is the end of all the stories ... But for them it was only the beginning of the real story. All their life in this world ... had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story, which no one on earth has read, which goes on forever and in which every chapter is better than the one before."
C.S. Lewis (Chronicles of Narnia)

No comments:

Post a Comment