Day 17 - A Place To Belong
Point to Ponder: I am called to belong, not just believe.
Verse: "In Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others."
Romans 12:5 (NIV)
Question to Consider: Does my level of involvement in my local church demonstrate that I love and am committed to God's family?
I am called to belong, not just believe. I am connected to every other believer ... for eternity.
Connect and commit to a church family to:
1. identify yourself as a genuine believer
2. counteract self-centered isolation
3. mature spiritually
4. use your unique spiritual gift
5. share in Christ's mission
6. maintain accountability to God
"The church is a body, not a building; an organism, not an organization."