Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TPDL-Day 15

Purpose # 2 - You Were Formed For God's Family

Day 15 - Formed For God's Family

Point to Ponder: I was formed for God's family.
Verse: "His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 1:5a (NLT)
Question to Consider: How can I start treating other believers like members of my own family?

UPDATE ~

God created me to be part of his family. Through my faith in Jesus, I am a member for God's family. Once received, my spiritual family inheritance can not be taken away; it is priceless, pure, permanent and protected.

I will be with God forever.
I will be like Christ.
Pain, death and suffering will disappear.
I will be rewarded with a position of service.
I will share in God's glory.

Truly as the commercial says ... "priceless." What a privilege I have been given!

No comments:

Post a Comment