Monday, April 26, 2010

TPDL-Day 40

Day 40 - Living with Purpose

Point to Ponder: Living with purpose is the only way to really live.
Verse: "For David ... served the purpose of God in his own generation."
Acts 13:36 (NASB)
Question to Consider: When will I take the time to write down my answers to life's five great questions? When will I put my purpose on paper?

UPDATE -

Create a LIFE PURPOSE STATEMENT that:

- summarizes God's plans for your life
- points the direction of your life
- defines "success" for you
- clarifies your roles
- expresses your shape

Ask these questions of yourself:

1. What will be the center (worship) of my life?
2. What will be the character (discipleship) of my life?
3. What will be the contribution (service) of my life?
4. What will be the communication (mission) of my life?
5. What will be the community (fellowship) of my life?

Start living on purpose today!

No comments:

Post a Comment