Sunday, April 18, 2010

TPDL-Day 32

Day 32 - Using What God Gave You

Point to Ponder: God deserves my best.
Verse: "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth."
2 Timothy 2:15 (NIV)
Question to Consider: How can I make the best use of what God has given me?

UPDATE -

Love this ...

What you are is God's gift to you;
what you do with yourself is your gift to God.
(Danish proverb)

There are times when I feel like that square peg in a round hole. I need to focus on those times when "the fit is right". I need to discover, accept and develop my "shape".

discover - assess gifts and abilities, consider heart and personality, examine experiences and lessons
accept - do not resent or reject, but embrace and celebrate your shape
develop - practice and utilize your God-given abilities and skills, or you will lose them

No comments:

Post a Comment