Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TPDL-Day 21

Day 21 - Protecting Your Church

Point to Ponder: It is my responsibility to protect the unity of my church.
Verse: "Let us concentrate on the things which make for harmony and the growth of our fellowship together."
Romans 14:19 (PH)
Question to Consider: What am I personally doing to protect unity in my church family right now?

UPDATE ~

Unity is the soul of fellowship, as modeled by the Trinity. And it is my duty to protect the unity of my church. I am responsible to do what's best for the body of Christ, not myself.

- focus on commonality, not differences
- have realistic expectations
- encourage, not criticize
- refuse to listen to gossip
- practice God's method for conflict resolution
- support pastors and leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment