Day 34 - Thinking Like a Servant
Point to Ponder: To be a servant I must think like a servant.
Verse: "Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 2:5 (NIV)
Question to Consider: Am I usually more concerned about being served or finding ways to serve others?
1. think more of others than yourself - "lose your life"
2. think like stewards, not owners - because God owns it all
3. think about your work, not what others are doing - don't compare, criticize or compete
4. base your identity in Christ - base your worth on your relationship to Christ
5. think of ministry as an opportunity, not an obligation - serve with gladness