Sunday, April 11, 2010

TDPL-Day 25

Day 25 - Transformed by Trouble

Point to Ponder: There is a purpose behind every problem.
Verse: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
Romans 8:28 (NIV)
Question to Consider: What problem in my life has caused the greatest growth in me?

UPDATE -

Accidents are just incidents, part of God's plan to develop my character. And everything that happens to me has spiritual significance, all according to his master plan. Circumstances are temporary, but character will last forever.

Respond to problems as Jesus would:

1. remember God's plan is good - "The plans I have for you are plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
2. rejoice and give thanks - God will never leave us on our own
3. refuse to give up - patience and persistence

No comments:

Post a Comment