Saturday, April 10, 2010

TPDL-Day 24

Day 24 - Transformed by Truth

Point to Ponder: The truth transforms me.
Verse: "If you continue in my word, then you are my disciples indeed; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
John 8:31-32 (KJV)
Question to Consider: What has God already told me in his Word that I haven't started doing yet?

UPDATE ~

"The Spirit of God uses the Word of God to make us like the Son of God." Never take the Word of God for granted and make it an integral part of your daily life.

Accept God's Word as the ultimate authority, the first and last word. Do not make choices based on culture, tradition, reason or emotion, for they are flawed.

Assimilate its truth. Receive it, read it, research it, remember it and reflect on it.

Apply its principles. Become a "doer of the Word". And even though personal application of the Word may be painful, it will ultimately set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment