Thursday, April 15, 2010

TPDL-Day 29

Purpose # 4 - You Were Shaped for Serving God

Day 29 - Accepting Your Assignment

Point to Ponder: Service is not an option.
Verse: "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)
Question to Consider: What is holding me back from accepting God's call to serve him?

UPDATE -

I was created to serve God, placed here by God with a special assignment.
I was saved to serve God. A saved heart is one that wants to serve.
I am called to serve God. My salvation included a call to service.
I am commanded to serve God. Give through service and be a blessing.

God created me to make a contribution to life on earth and give something back, not just take from it. I want to make a real difference ... with God's help and guidance. No more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment