Saturday, April 24, 2010

TPDL-Day 38

Day 38 - Becoming a World-Class Christian

Point to Ponder: The Great Commission is my commission.
Verse: "Send us around the world with the news of your saving power and your eternal plan for all mankind."
Psalm 67:2 (LB)
Question to Consider: What steps can I take to prepare to go on a short-term missions experience in the next year?

UPDATE -

Heavenly Father, help me to become more of a world-class Christian, than a worldly Christian, by:

- shifting from self-centered thinking to other-centered thinking
- shifting from local thinking to global thinking
- shifting from "here and now" thinking to eternal thinking (distinguish between what's ultimate, not urgent)
- shifting from thinking of excuses to thinking of creative ways to fulfill my commission

I pray for opportunities to witness, for courage to speak up, for those who will believe, for the rapid spread of the message and for more workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment