Friday, April 23, 2010

TPDL-Day 37

Day 37 - Sharing Your Life Message

Point to Ponder: God wants to say something to the world through me.
Verse: "Be ready at all times to answer anyone who asks you to explain the hope you have in you, but do it with gentleness and respect."
1 Peter 3:15b-16 (TEV)
Question to Consider: As I reflect on my personal story, who does God want me to share it with?

UPDATE -

I am God's messenger, entrusted with a personal message to be shared with the world. I am a member of his family, a model of his character, a magnifier of his glory, a minister of his grace and a messenger of his Good News to others.

Parts of my message:

testimony - the story of how I began a personal relationship with Jesus
life lessons - the most important lessons God has taught me
Godly passions - the issues God shaped me to care about most
Good News - the message of salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment