Thursday, April 22, 2010

TPDL-Day 36

Purpose # 5 - You Were made for a Mission

Day 36 - Made for a Mission

Point to Ponder: I was made for a mission.
Verse: "Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV)
Question to Consider: What fears have kept me from fulfilling the mission God made me to accomplish? What keeps me from telling others the Good News?

UPDATE -

God has called me to a ministry in the Body of Christ (service to believers) and a mission in the world (service to unbelievers).

As part of God's family, he sends us out as messengers, to reach and teach others about him. He wants his lost children found.

The importance of my mission:

- is to continue Jesus' mission on earth
- is a wonderful privilege
- telling others how they can have eternal life is the greatest thing I can do for them
- has eternal significance
- gives my life meaning
- God's timetable for history's conclusion is connected to the completion of our mission

I pray for God's help in completing the details he has written on my blank sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment