Sunday, April 11, 2010

Organize Your Stuff Challenge - week 15

Week 15 of the 2Peas organizing marathon covers ink (pads, re-inkers) and embossing. Seems I've finally caught-up to the current week, due in part to CTMH's fabulous organization accessories. All my ink pads and markers are stored in an Exclusive Inks Organizer which sits on top on my Expedite unit. Although the Organizer's footprint isn't large, I like my desk area clear and uncluttered. Since the Organizer turns, access to all 60 pads and 76 markers is easy. I only own two re-inkers right now, but as that changes, I'll order the matching Re-Inker Tray to keep the small bottles organized and safe.


I'm just starting to emboss, so those supplies are limited. The 3-drawer Sterlite organizer shown below holds my heat gun and craft tray, VersaMark and Staz-On ink pads, plus some embossing powder jars. There's definitely room to expand as I collect more colors of embossing powder. The organizer itself fits nicely in a cubbie of my Expedite, allowing for easy access to my supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment