Thursday, May 6, 2010

Organize Your Stuff Challenge - week # 18

Week 18 of the organizing challenge over at 2Peas ~ tools, tools and more tools, plus adhesive. Yikes! I knew this week would eventually confront me and I wasn't looking forward to it. But once I got started, it wasn't nearly as difficult as I had imagined. My most-often used tools are kept in a Pampered Chef tool caddy. I decided to pull the caddy apart for a thorough cleaning, some purging and re-organization.

Here's the final organized caddy holding my micro-tip scissors and Coluzzle/exacto knives, bone folder and scoring tools, finishing files and piercer, mini misters, water brush, glue and bonding pens, Tombow Mono applicator and refills, Spritz stamp cleaner and Liquid Glass. Doesn't it look great!

All my distressing stuff is stored in the CTMH Distressing Kit pictured below. It holds a ton of texture tools, brushes, sanding blocks, sponges and daubers. Next, I removed the insert from my Making Memories tool kit to allow room for the MM slot punch tool set. The metal tin sits in the top drawer of my desk for easy access, the CTMH distressing kit is over in the Expedite and the caddy will now have a place of prominence on my desktop.

Once decorating week rolls around, I might cover the outside of the caddy in paper or attempt to spray paint the whole unit. The white is just too stark and plain. Maybe some rub-ons? Another week down, only 10 more or so to go. Are you keeping up with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment