Thursday, May 27, 2010

Deck Cover


Part of the assignment for orientation week from the "52 Card Pick Up" class over at BPS was to decorate the front cover of our card deck. I challenged myself to only use products from my current supplies ... and I did it! Stepped-out of my comfort zone and brushed the edges with craft paint, as well as embossed the numbers in silver.

Part 2 is cutting and prepping 47 deck cards, adding tabs to dividers, creating a back cover and putting everything together on a hinge ring. Check back tomorrow for the finished product.

supplies used:

CTMH ~ Hollyhock, Bamboo & Desert Sand cardstock, Notebook PP, Fresh Shapes DE chipboard, silver embossing powder, Lots of Dots Irresistibles, White Daisy Organdy ribbon, Bitty Sparkles and Adhesive-Backed Pearls
other ~ black craft paint, Li'l Davis canvas alpha stickers and clear bracket

No comments:

Post a Comment