Friday, September 3, 2010

Stow-Away Shopping Bag pattern

I purchased this Oat Couture Stow-Away Shopping Bag pattern while visiting Legacy Yarn Co. in Willow Street. The owner, Wanda King, was simply wonderful. As a new customer, she took the time to show me the layout of the store, gave me a quick 1-on-1 lesson on i-cords and even surprised me with a generous "new customer" discount on my purchase. It's hard to find over-the-top customer service now-a-days, but Legacy Yarn Co. pulls it off effortlessly. Kudos to Wanda!

I picked up two balls of Schachenmayr Nomotta La Nova tape yarn for this project and will post a photo of the gorgeous colors at another time. I'm excited to start this project, as it will expand my knitting know-how with a few new techniques. The bottom of this bag is a pouch into which you can stuff the sides when not in use. Too cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment