Posted by a fellow Pea ...
Rules To Live By:
1. You want it, therefore you need it.
2. You need it, therefore you must buy it.
3. All other things you need including food, car insurance and lunch money are incidental in comparison to what you need for scrapbooking (paper crafting).
4. You can't take it with you applies only to money. Begin getting your loved ones accustomed to the fact that you intend to be buried with your albums (paper craft projects).
5. If you think there is a ghost of a chance that you might use it in a future project, buy it now, because if you need it later, there won't be a substitute.
6. A scrapbooker (paper crafter) must purchase appropriate storage containers, shelves, bins, units etc all for scrapbook (paper crafting) related purchases.
7. A scrapbooker (paper crafter) has the right and responsibility to discard all previously purchased storage systems in order to purchase a new more appropriate system at any time.
8. Scrapbooking (paper crafting) is an inexpensive hobby. This can be proved by applying "Blondes logic" to your purchases. For example, no hobby where the supplies usually cost under $100.00 can possibly be as expensive as big ticket male hobbies such as restoring vintage cars, radio controlled planes etc. This just makes sense.
9. Scrapbooking (paper crafting) actually saves money. Scrapbooking (paper crafting) promotes do it yourself philosophy. By applying "Blondes logic" you can conclude you can't afford not to scrapbook.