Friday, January 13, 2012

It's almost here ...

I finally took the plunge and ordered a Silhoutte Cameo from Oh My Crafts!. My order is scheduled to ship on Monday the 16th and I can hardly wait for it to arrive. Between the sale price of $269.99 and a 20% off discount code, I couldn't resist any longer. I am probably one of just a handful of paper crafters still remaining who has held-off on purchasing any type of electronic die-cut machine. Just call me old-school and stubborn. But, after a ton of research, I decided the Silhoutte Cameo best fit my needs. 

And see the adorable butterflies below? That is the first image I am going to cut with my Cameo. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting . . . the anticipation of a new & fun tool. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete