Tuesday, May 24, 2011

LeaderShare with CTMH


Love it when CTMH has a regional event right in my own backyard!  A LeaderShare day was held back in April at the KOP Convention center, and Carol and I had the chance to attend.  Carol is one of my team members and an awesome paper crafter.  We attended CTMH's Annual Convention in DC together last year and jumped at the chance for a day of scrapping and networking, but most of all, hanging with a bunch of fellow CTMH consultants.  We even made Jeanette Lynton's blog!  Carol and I are pictured below; check out my lime jacket and Carol is in white, right next to me. Who could have guessed wearing my TSC "Cheer Mom" jacket (chilly temps in the banquet room) would grab the attention of the photographer ;) 


And to top off the day, I went home with two "krafty kritters", one lime and one royal blue. Our fabulous host, Kathy Markloff, presented each attendee with a gift bag full of chocolates and an adorable stuffed gorilla. I snatched a royal blue one as I choose my seat, then Kathy was gracious enough to give me a second bag once she heard her "krafty kritters" were the exact colors of my daughters' all-star cheer squad. Kristen and Caitlyn were thrilled and I'm sure the kritters will be attending all future cheer competitions. Thanks Kathy!


Please jump over to Jeanette's blog to see a ton of consultant artwork donated for the Operation Smile silent auction. I've never seen such extraordinary artwork and generosity. Our group raised an amazing $3,000 for Operation Smile, which translates into more than twelve surgeries for needy children. What an incredible day!

No comments:

Post a Comment