Sunday, January 2, 2011

Patter Cross's ABS Scripture Challenge


As part of my scrapbooking goals for 2011, I am participating in an ABC Scripture Challenge hosted by Patter Cross. Study details can be found here. Patter will be posting a new word every other Sunday, including reference to her chosen scriptures and photos of her 6x6 scrapbook pages. If you're going to join, grab the button above for your blog.

So here's the first challenge word: anchor

I'm hoping to post my scripture reference and photo of my 6x6 page sometime during the study week. Challenge participants will be sharing on blogs and in various galleries such as 2Peas in a Bucket, Splitcoaststampers, Scrapbook.com, etc. Just use the keyword "ABCSCR11" to tag your work and it will help others find it more easily. Please let me know if you're joining so I can follow along with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment