Friday, June 29, 2012

Summertime Photo Scavenger Hunt


I stumbled up Rinda Ontivero's second annual "Summertime Photo Scavenger Hunt " and decided to join. Since I've started taking my camera bag with me everywhere (so as not to miss those everyday shots), this should be fun. I printed the list and need to laminate it for durability throughout the summer. Love having my scrap supplies on hand for other purposes!

2012 Photography Scavenger Hunt List

1.    A pier
2.    A clothesline
3.    A border
4.    A roadside stand selling something
5.    A train
6.    A historical landmark
7.    A person playing a musical instrument
8.    A person dressed as an angel or a statue of an angel
9.    A fountain
10.  A horse
11.   A shadow
12.   A maze, labyrinth, or trail.
13.   A library
14.   A person playing with a ball.
15.   Someone dancing.
16.   A bride.
17.   A church, chapel, cathedral, mosque or temple.
18.   A movie poster
19.   An outdoor stairway
20.   A swing hanging from a tree (or a hammock)
21.   A picture of you standing with something that symbolizes your nation

No comments:

Post a Comment