Sunday, November 28, 2010

PSA - FREE Jessica Sprague class

"Every six months or so, as a way of giving back to the community that has given me so much, I like to offer a FREE CLASS. I've done scrapbooking, photo editing, cards, prompts, holidays. This time I wanted to call ALL CRAFTERS & CREATIVE SOULS to join me on a Journey of Inspiration.

In our 10-day class together, we'll make projects to help us gather and organize inspiration in five different categories. For each of the themes we'll have a project to make, and different crafty techniques to call your creative muse, no matter WHAT kind of art you make!"

Words
Music
Art
Tools
Play


I've registered and will be following along with the class to learn some new techniques and get my inspiration flowing. Anyone joining me?

No comments:

Post a Comment